The pencil that pays homage to Jean-Michel Basquiat
IT IS NOTABLE FOR:
- Being a special edition that pays tribute to Basquiat and his art.Jean-Michel Basquiat is one of the best-known artists of his generation and is considered one of the most important artists of the 20th century. His works are energetic and raw, and through a bold sense of color and composition, he maintains a fine balance between seemingly contradictory forces such as control and spontaneity, menace and wit, urban imagery and primitivism. The conjunction of diverse media is an integral element of Basquiat's art. His paintings are often covered with text and codes of all kinds: words, letters, numbers, pictograms, logos, cartographic symbols, diagrams, etc., and feature multi-panel paintings and individual canvases with exposed stretcher bars whose surfaces are covered with writing, collage and images.
- Its design. The number 57 refers to 57 Great Jones Street in New York, where Basquiat created some of his best-known works .
- Its soft graphite. Perfect for sketching a new character concept or writing a list of your superpowers.
THE PENCIL OF THE CONNOISSEURS
Blackwing pencils were originally introduced by the Eberhard Faber Pencil Company in the 1930s. Their cult following included John Steinbeck, Vladimir Nabokov, Truman Capote, Chuck Jones who proudly used Blackwing 602 to create Bugs Bunny and many other Looney Tunes characters. He stated that a Ballpoint pen is full of ink, but the Blackwing is full of ideas. In 2010, Palomino released the reissue of the legendary pencils that disappeared in 1990.
- Size: 20,6 x 0,78 cm
- Form: Hexagonal
- Weight: 130 g.
- Material: California cedar wood and Japanese graphite
Graduation: 4B. A soft graphite recommended for drawing.
- Origin: USA - California
- Others: Box of 12 pencils
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Great! I am a customer and Fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and .... Remarkable!!!
Wonder Wonderful Wonderful!!!! :-)
I am a stationery fanatic, I love Notebook products, I think they make a difference with respect to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a cool style. Highly recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that you can't find in other stores. I also like the notebook customization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my reference stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received both in the purchase and return processes make them simple and agile.