The legendary pencil of the writers
IT IS NOTABLE FOR:
- Being a reissue of the legendary 1930's pencil, respecting 100% the original model. The Pearl model is now available in a beautiful blue and pearl pink color.
- Being manufactured in Japan with Cedar wood imported from California and Japanese graphite lead that provides a unique glide on the paper, with almost no pressure you get more speed in writing while retaining a perfect stroke. As its engraving says: half the pressure, twice the speed.
- The iconic design of its aluminum splint with rechargeable eraser. In Notable-Notebooks.com we offer packs of various colors to customize your Blackwing Find them here.
THE PENCIL OF THE CONNOISSEURS
Blackwing's pencils were originally introduced by Eberhard Faber Pencil Company in 1930. His cult followers included John Steinbeck, Vladimir Nabokov, Truman Capote, Chuck Jones who proudly used the Blackwing 602 to create Bugs Bunny and many other Looney Tunes characters. He also declared that a Ballpoint pen is full of ink, but the Blackwing is full of ideas. In 2010 Palomino launched the re-edition of the legendary pencils that disappeared in 1990.
- Size: 20,6 x 0,78 cm
- Form: Hexagonal
- Weight: 130 g.
- Material: California cedar wood and Japanese graphite
- Graduation: 3B. Balanced graphite recommended for both drawing and writing.
- Origin: American brand but the pencil is made in Japan
- Others: Box of 12 pencils
Ricardo Artola Menéndez
Fantastic online stationery store with some exclusive products for Spain. Good service and friendliness.
Great! I am a customer and Fan since the beginning, I love stationery but... this one is Absolutely Special and .... Remarkable!!!
Wonder Wonderful Wonderful!!!! :-)
I am a stationery fanatic, I love Notebook products, I think they make a difference with respect to others.
Amelia Zamora Bayón
I love this website. Quality products with a cool style. Highly recommended.
Patricia Lopez Barriga
I really like this brand because it has very original stationery that you can't find in other stores. I also like the notebook customization service and the online shopping experience.
I love Notable Notebooks products and that is why it has become my reference stationery store. Their material is exclusive and the attention received both in the purchase and return processes make them simple and agile.